Monday, July 5, 2010

Riley's 6th Birthday

I can't believe it's been six years that we've had Riley in our lives. Although, I can't imagine our lives without him.

Riley decided that he wanted to have a Bakugan birthday party with his friends. The stores have Bakugan plates and cups and stuff but no games. So I had to come up with the ideas on my own. I decided to make a big memory game and make bingo cards with different characters from the Bakugan TV show.
Memory Game Wall
Bakugan Bingo (even Grammy joined in with the kids)
Riley doesn't like cake, so I made him an ice cream cake, but instead of using cake I made it with brownies. I purchased the edible image and put in on my ice cream brownie. This was my first attempt doing anything like this and I think it turned out pretty good.
That night, for dinner, Riley chose to go to Pirate Pizza and both sets of grandparents and my grandma were able to come. Pirate Pizza is sort of like Chuck E Cheese except for it has much better food. You can get steak and shrimp but you can also get pizza. The kids can go and play the a rcade games and get tickets. Riley had a lot of fun and he got these fun little balloon animals and laser gun there too. Yes, he was definitely spoiled.

1 comment:

Joe and Liz said...

Awesome cake Nicole! Looks like a fun party! We miss you guys!