Friday, April 30, 2010

Kindergarten Bug Concert

A few weeks ago we found out that Riley was going to be having a bug concert at school. We were told that all the kids had to dress up as a bug. Some of the suggestions were, red clothes with black dots, yellow clothes with black stripes, black clothes with socks filled with cotton attached to the shirt. So I asked Riley what he wanted to be, can you tell what he chose?
In case you don't know, Riley chose to be a praying mantis. Not necessarily the easiest costume, but I think I made it work. They sang 5 songs and this one was my favorite. It's called the Ugly Bug Ball and it's from the disney movie Summer Magic.

2 comments:

Becky said...

That is such a great costume! What a fun thing to do.

Andy and Ellen Family said...

Very original! I'm impressed Nicole. I hope that everything is going well with the new baby!