Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back to work!!

This week was Cody's first week back to work. For those of you that don't know, Cody is a Counselor at American Fork Junior High. He worked there last year for his internship. He loves his job and loves helping the kids.



This was my first week home with just Riley. I should've gone back the same day as Cody to take care of new student registration. I definitely did not miss that stressful day.

Since we just got new carpet I didn't do much other than just clean up all of the mess around the house and try to organize everything. Even though I was doing a lot of cleaning, Riley and I had a great time together! I'm really looking forward to this year with him. I've already bought a bunch of stuff so we can have our own little preschool together. I know Riley can't wait too, he keeps asking me when we're going to start preschool. He's so excited about learning.

The other thing I did this week was read Breaking Dawn, the last book in the Twilight Series


I just could not put the book down, once Cody got home from work and we had dinner, I picked up my book and just read until it was time to go to bed. I finished the book Wednesday! I enjoyed reading all of the Twilight series so much. (I didn't start reading them until this summer). Now I'm just sad that it's all over. I need to start something else, any great ideas?

3 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

You and Riley are going to have a blast this year. I'm excited for you guys. I haven't started those books yet, but keep hearing how much people love them. I don't know about the whole vampire thing though. Maybe one of these days I'll get into it....Have a fun week!

Laisa said...

WHAT?? You're already done reading the book??.....Deb & I went everywhere trying to find one (ha ha) - can I borrow yours? Anyway, I hope you'll adjust to "stay-at-home-Mom" status :D - as far as ideas, I'm the last one to ask - I still haven't taken a shower yet (ha ha - sorry, TMI).

Shay said...

OH we are so excited for you and Cody to be starting new chapters in your life. How exciting! I'm so glad you didn't ruin the ending of Breaking Dawn...I'm half way through and taking me sweet time in finishing. Welcome to the world of SAHM!!!! :)