Monday, August 25, 2008

Dinosaur Museum Craziness

This last Tuesday, Riley and I went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. Thanksgiving Point has $2 Tuesdays in August and I knew that Provo and Alpine School Districts had started school so I thought it wouldn't be too busy. HAHA!! Boy was I wrong. We got to the museum about a half an hour after it opened and the line was already out the lobby doors, around the corner, and down the side of the building. I could not believe it. It probably took us at least a half an hour just to get to the front and pay.


We went with my friend Laisa and two of her kids and my sister Hope and her five kids. Eight kids and three adults, what were we thinking!! Actually it wasn't really bad, the kids were great. But it was so busy that they didn't really get to do all of the hands on stuff. All in all, we all had a fun time and the kids loved seeing all of the dinosaurs.

(Keilana, what a doll!!)

(Camden, Riley's cousin, they're only 11 days apart)

2 comments:

Laisa said...

Ha ha - hey, it just looks like it was our photo to begin with. So....are we going today?? HA HA HA.

Fun times, fun times!

Joe and Liz said...

Glad you have fun. I guess living in Utah you gotta expect a TON of kids everywhere. We went to a puppet show storytime while we were there this summer and it was so jam packed with kids!!!