Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mmmmm...Sprinkles

Last week we decided to make Halloween cookies. Riley and I cut them out and baked them and then when he got home from preschool we decorated them. Riley had a great time frosting or "painting" the cookies. He eventually got a little lazy with the frosting as you can see on the bat cookie. He finally said, "Mom you can put the frosting on and I'll decorate." He loved the sprinkles, M&M's, and candy corns. He especially loved sneaking a few candies in his mouth while he was decorating. It was a lot of fun to do this together. Believe it or not, we've never made sugar cookies before. I always had good intentions, but with working and other things going on, we've just never done it. I'm so glad that we were able to make cookies together this year. It's so great to be home with Riley!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Oh my heck...he is looking so old! I'm excited to see you soon!