Thursday, October 30, 2008

One Lucky Girl!

I just have to say how lucky I am to have Cody for a husband.

I haven't been feeling very well for a LOOOOONG time. We still haven't figured out exactly what's wrong. Lately, I've been very stressed out and concerned about what's going on with me. Last night Cody came home with this beautiful bouquet of flowers and a message for me.
Instead of buying a card he played this video for me.



I am so grateful to have such a caring and understanding husband. Thank you Cody for putting up with me. Thank you for always being there for me. And most of all thank you for loving me.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Oh Nicole...that was so sweet of Cody. I hope you know that I am thinking about you and hoping that you feel better soon.

Joe and Liz said...

You didn't tell me that you've been feeling so yucky! I'm so sorry about that and that you've been so stressed about things. That song made me get teary, I've never heard it, but I love Josh Grobin. That was sweet of Cody. Tell him thanks from me for taking care of you. I seriously do miss you! I hope things will start getting better soon for you!

Hayley said...

How sweet! It was fun hearing from you on my blog..and how fun it will be keeping up with you better!