Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to town!


We had our Ward Christmas party this weekend. Santa came and all the kids got to sit on his lap and talk to him. Santa asked Riley if there was something that he wanted to tell Santa about. I think his mind suddenly went blank because he nodded his head with this dazed look on his face. We had to tell him to tell Santa what he wanted. Then he remembered and he told Santa that he wants a red light saber that glows in the dark. Santa told him that he thought his elves had been working on some of those, so I guess we'll see!

5 comments:

Joe and Liz said...

Cute pictures...

Colleen, Mike, Abbie and Aimee said...

Ho ho ho...Those are cute pictures! Our ward santa wasn't quite as "official" looking! I think we will be taking a trip to the mall!

Merry Christmas!

Jamie said...

So cute!
I love when my kids are little enough to kind of guide them to what they want santa to bring them (or more accuratly what santa is actually going to bring them)!

Laisa said...

First of all - what a cute family picture! Aww, I miss that Santa - he is the cutest ever! Riley's been good this year - he can get whatever he wants!! :D

Carrie said...

Your Riley is so adorable! I seriously can't believe how fast he's grown up. I still remember loving his visits to Deerfield when just a tiny babe!