Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've been tagged!

I generally don't do these but I thought this was simple enough that I could handle it.

8 Shows I watch:
1. Chuck
2. Dancing with the Stars (Now that that's over I'll start the Bachelor in January)
3. Biggest Loser (Go Michelle!!)
4. Ugly Betty
5. The Office
6. Smallville
7. Numbers
8. How I Met Your Mother


8 Restaurants That I Like To Eat At: (These are restaurants I like to eat at but rarely do.)
1. Robintino's
2. El Matador
3. Olive Garden
4. Red Lobster
5. Sakura
6. Black Angus
7. Chili's
8. Sandpiper in Idaho Falls


8 Things I Did Today: (Very exciting!)
1. Decorated the Christmas tree
2. Took Riley to preschool and then realized that preschool had been cancelled for today so I brought him right back home.
3. Cleaned the Kitchen
4. Went to Enrichment night
5. Practiced our Presidency lesson for Relief Society.
6. Played the piano. I just love when I can pull out my Christmas music.
7. Updated Family and Friend mailing addresses
8. Made Crock pot Chicken for dinner.

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Christmas!!!
2. Spending time with family.
3. Giving people their Christmas gifts!
4. Our 8th anniversary (coming up on the 15th)
5. Cody's Christmas break and just hanging out.
6. Watching The Office.
7. Doing some crafting tomorrow for fun not because I have an enrichment night to do it for.
8. Getting my house totally clean. I hate unpacking after a long trip!

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. A House! Our condo is great but it would be nice to have at least one more room that I could put my Cricut, sewing machine, and any other crafts out.
2. I'll have to copy my friend Liz and say a walk in closet. I would love to have more closet space to hang all of our clothes. I feel like our rod is going to break one of these days.
3. A bigger kitchen. Maybe we'd eat in the kitchen more often if it was bigger.
4. Finally feel great! At least I'm feeling a little better, every little bit helps.
5. Lose 20-30 lbs. That would be awesome.
6. More patience.
7. To go on a cruise some day.
8. An hour long massage! That would be nice after spending all day crafting!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I love the fact you forgot about preschool. I have done that. That is funny.

Colleen, Mike, Abbie and Aimee said...

Hey Nicole...

Can you email me your snail mail address? Thanks!

Colleen

Joe and Liz said...

Cute family picture Nicole!! Thanks for doing the tag. I didn't know the Bachelor was starting up again. Hmmmm...I'll have to watch. And I didn't know you'd been to El Matador!!! That is my favorite mexican place. NExt time we're in Utah we're going!! It's been my favorite since I was a kid. Funny!
Have fun crafting!!

Jamie said...

Fun stuff about you. Are you in the relief society presidency?!?

Did you get an invite to my blog, I made it private but I'm worried if I did it wrong people will end up not being able to view it. You can email me (jmtf98@hotmail.com) if you try it and it doesnt't work!!! Happy Holidays!!