Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Finally!! Our New Home!



After months of looking at homes and putting many offers on short sale homes (stupidest thing I've ever heard. There's nothing short about the process!!) we found the perfect home!

We are so excited about this home. The person who built the home was never able to live in it so it's basically brand new. The bank owned the home and there were two offers made the first day it was listed. Luckily, our offer was the one the bank picked. The timing couldn't have worked out more perfectly and this home really has everything we wanted. It has plenty of room for Riley and run around and play. He's so excited, he can't wait to move. He actually wants to pack boxes. (We'll see how long that lasts, once we actually start packing.)

We'll be closing on our condo this Thursday, June 25th and then we'll close on our home around the 3rd or 6th of July. So we'll be with my parents for a week or so. Which again, works out perfectly because my whole family is going to Yellowstone June 29th for a few days and then we would've been at my parents anyways to hang out with my sister Robyn and her family. I'm just grateful for how everything has worked out!

3 comments:

Andy and Ellen Family said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Living in a neighborhood where the kids can ride bikes and run and play is the greatest thing ever. I love to throw my kids outside in the back while I'm making dinner. It helps my sanity!

KW said...

Congrats on the new house. Looks very cute. No more condo living, YEAH!!

k8shoe said...

Glad it worked out for you! So is it by where you lived before?