Thursday, June 4, 2009

Total Slacker!

I have been a really bad blogger these last few months. Now I feel like I'm so behind that I don't know where to begin, so much has happened. Since we've done so many things I decided to do 4 separate posts. Make sure you scroll all the way down to see everything we've been up to the past few months.

In March we decided that it would be a good time to move. With the prices of homes and the interest rates we thought it was a good time to try and find a house. We put our condo up for sale and started the waiting game. One good thing was that I really kept the house clean since it had to be show ready!

We had a couple offers but one fell through because the girl lost her job and the other offers weren't good enough. We finally got an offer that we would accept and we will now be moving out at the end of June. So this next week, we will start packing up all of our stuff.

Right now, we haven't found a house that we will be moving to, but it's okay. Since Cody works at a Jr. High, we can live with my parents or his since we're off for the summer. Hopefully, I will be able to post something about our new house soon!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Wow you have had such a busy time. I wish you could come live by us, I sure hope that we can spend some time together when you are at your mom's. Seems like you have had a great few months.

Colleen, Mike, Abbie and Aimee said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog...I was beginning the think you had fallen off the planet...ha ha ha!

Looks like you guys have had a great time! Riley is just adorable! What a big boy now...Don't you wish you could just freeze them so they stay small and innocent!?

Congrats on getting a new house soon! Keep the posts coming!

J. Doug said...

good luck... buy my house in sandy. ;)

Andy and Ellen Family said...

I'm so excited to come down in July and see everyone. Hopefully you won't be too busy. I never in a million years would have recognized Scott on the street! I'm glad you were able to have such a good time with your family. I always love family vacations! Good Luck with the house hunting. But maybe if your at your moms it will be easier to get together!

Shay said...

So happy to see some new posts. I was beginning to worry about you! Good luck on your house hunting!