Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our first Christmas in our new home! (2009)

It was our year to go to Idaho for Christmas, but since I was going to have a baby in 5 days we were not making the trip. Since my sister's were also going to their in-laws for Christmas, my parents decided that they would go and have Christmas with my grandparents in Virginia.

So this year we were going to be able to spend Christmas as a family in our new home. We also invited Scott over to spend the day with us.

On Christmas Eve, Riley got his Christmas jammies from Grammy Thompson and we made cookies for Santa.
We had a very quiet Christmas morning, since we only have one kid. Riley started playing with his new toys, Bakugan! (What he asked Santa for.) Then we turned on a movie for Riley and then Cody and I took a nap. It was a nice relaxing Christmas.

(Nice hair)

Scott came over later and we had a nice Ham dinner. Then we played games until about 1 in the morning, which was a little late for me. But I made it, no Christmas baby for me! Now Chase could come whenever he wanted.

No comments: